Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Mook having fun in the snow. I tend to take him for walks late at night because it's just more fun that way. Last night we went to Jefferson and I let him run around without his leash and for the first time ever he stopped and picked up the handle of his leashed and carried it himself so it wasn't dragging.












The nice thing about when it snows is that usually means it's not going to be too cold. I've taken to wearing leggings under my pants, but last night I was getting ready for bed when I realized I hadn't taken Mook out, so I went in my leggings. I looked a little silly with my moon boots, but that's never stopped me before. My legs actually stayed quite comfortable until the very end of our walk when they started to get a bit wet from the huge snowflakes.








Here's the house I grew up in. That steam is from Mook, he ruins all winter photographs. My room was those two windows close together on the top floor, upper left hand side of the photo.








I painted my glasses black! Today I'm going to touch them up a bit and paint the insides white I think. I found that if I use acrylic paint it'll just peel/scratch off. I love acrylic paint for that quality.

No comments: